The Mi 1S is pretty much the most popular scooter globally- mostly because it is extremely solid and about as safe as you can be on two wheels. It's not the most exciting scooter around but is 100% road legal (see link HERE) It has a Bluetooth companion app and excellent lighting. It's weighty for it's power but that's down to it's robust build and design. It will pretty much hold anyone due to this and it's air tyres, although it means you might get a puncture at some point, that the ride is super soft almost regardless of the road conditions. I do like and can't say anything against it. Boring is not a fair criticism of a commuter scooter!
- Upgraded LED display with speed, battery, distance & ride mode
- Three speed modes - Pedestrian, standard and sports
- Brand new front, rear & side reflectors and a licence plate holder for added safety
- Front, rear and brake lights
- Smart phone enabled - connect via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App
WARRANTY: This carries a 1 year warranty - NOT WITH US! This is simply that we have no facilities for larger items to come in to us- nor do we have parts.
The Procedure is as follows:
The process of claiming scooter repair to Fonfix looks like follow:
- Customer (or retailer on behalf of the customer) registers the repair request at Fonfix web page: https://www.fonfix.com/pages/contactus
- Fonfix Care Line contact the customer to organise collection and arrange the return to Fonfix, if customer needs the carton box to pack the scooter, then carton box is sent to them by Fonfix
- Customer packs the scooter and has ready as per the arranged courier pick it up
- Courier delivers to Fonfix and Fonfix run diagnosis. If under warranty they will repair and send back to customer
- If fault is due to misuse or damage then Fonfix will contact customer with the estimate + freight costs
- During the full procedure the repair can be tracked using this link https://www.fonfix.com/pages/repair-status-search
Be careful, wear a helmet and be sure to be highly visible and respectful to other road users and the rules of the road.