A major upgrade on last years offering from fitness tech firm Denver m, this model has GPS built in too for far more concise mapping of your run, walk or activity.
I love that the usb charge port is built in so you can pull out the strap and charge it anywhere without having to bring a charger cable with you.
- Fitnessband with Bluetooth 4.2 function & heartrate monitor + colour display
- GPS built-in for precise tracking
- Track your activity + your sleep, and get it displayed in the free app “DENVER SMARTLIFE”
- Multi-sport mode: walking, running, cycling, hiking, basketball & football
- Charge directly via built-in USB
- Easy to use, just one button on the band
- Display SMS, calls, e-mails, calender events and more
- Clock & Alarm function
- Pedometer function: Steps, distance & calories calculation
- 0.96” colour display
- Built-in lithium ion polymer battery: 160mAh, standby time up to 30 days
- Battery use time up to 10 days
- GPS use time up to 5 hours
- IP-67 waterproof